Monday, June 04, 2007

Party Animal and 349 drawings of a lemon.

Had a most lovely weekend. I got to spend a little time with my role model couple. I hope they stay together for forever and a day. I really like both of them as seperate people. They smile a lot and care about important issues, and they love each other in a big huge way. I also chipped two of my teeth dancing. I'm a monster on the dancefloor! Goodtimes. Fate spun me around three times and nudged in a specific direction. It was a release from something that had been filling me up like a balloon.

Summer seems to be setting itself up on that track where it flys by all fast and funky like. It rained and it rained and it rained today, but not in a gloomy way in a, I'm gonna throw buckets of cold streams at you and make things grow kind of way. I dig that.

Now I will be splitting my creative time between making stuff for the festival and writing. That is both good and not so. I wrote a poem, it was rich in mineral metaphors. Interesting, maybe I'll post soon. Maybe instead I'll talk in lateral lines and swim in trout streams.

On this day I'm pretty damn happy.

No comments: