Monday, August 13, 2007

Try to Remember Always

I had a most lovely weekend. I got all soaped up and tired. Dee-lightful.
It's crunch time for the apartment, ooooh, we're readying our pens....

It's all quiet on the Western Front err, I mean, I can't stop reading online news. It makes me feel angry.

New fave? This Modern World. Yeah, I guess you could say I'm left, but only cause' they make me.
Hell, I used to be fiscally conservative, but now I think they should just scrap it all and start over.

I was talking to bestfriend the other day about tolls and a heard rumour about the privatization of police forces she said, "well it's a democracy. Your democracy, if you don't like it you can leave. I mean theoretically you put all of these laws in place by voting and electing officials."


... Theoretically ...

The funny thing about theorizing is that it's only in your head.

No comments: