Wednesday, September 12, 2007

You might think about how you got started

Last night I had a burrito that was ten times better than the best burrito I've had in my entire life.

It was fresh, delicious, and homemade. BestFriend was the architect, but I helped to engineer the masterpiece.

Fresh Cilantro
Rice (cooked in the rice cooker w/lime and cilantro)
Cuban Style Black Beans
Diced Tomato
Grilled Green Pepper, Onion, and Garlic

the clencher?

Mexican style sour cream.

That's all I got for today. Eat something delicous, and be happy.

2 comments:

Joseph Massey said...

I want one of those burritos! Sure, I live in California -- northern! -- and the burritos aren't the best. Hook a brother up.

Massey

The Last Unicorn said...

No, you want ten of those burritos!
I'll just send our leftovers via air-mail.