Monday, April 02, 2007

One month baby


I am the best procrastinator that ever lived. I wish I could get my doctorate in procrastination and silliness. I like spring. My spring is chocalate and good books and storm clouds. But I wish I didn't have to attend classes and meet the disapproving glares of disappointed professors. OH me I'm too unfocused for the academic world!

Send good thoughts out to me concerning a certain not for profit organization!!!!! And plant a Victory garden. Oh yeah speaking of I had a dream last night that I worked for the University Commune ... p.s. my school doesn't have a University Commune. But if it did I would grow poppies and then fall asleep in the field like Dorothy in Wizard of OZ! Then everyone in the commune would probably kick me out for not growing enough vegetables and not rolling up my hammock ...

No comments: