Monday, April 16, 2007

Hot Damn!

Such a funny day. Went to classes.
THEN an epic nap, where I dreamt that three of my teeth came out.
I mean sheesh, it woke me up. I never dream, and certainly not about weird shit like that.
I had a funny feeling then I reached into my mouth and felt two lose. I pulled them out and one more came with it. In my dream I completely freaked out, and then woke up. I guess that's what happens when you sleep for three hours mid-day.
Apparently lots of people have the "teeth coming out" dream.
Dreaming is just bizarre, I'm glad I can only remember mine in the day time. Otherwise I would get even less sleep at night then at current.

anywho.

The highlight of my day, was whenI got to spend a little time with nature. Hot damn. I'm perpetually impressed by how dynamic and beautiful spring can be. I feel like I've never seen so many shades of green in my entire life. I saw the most perfect back yard of time. It looked like a magical forest. Someday I want to have a magical forest backyard.

I also saw a woman come this close [tiny finger gesture] to hitting a squirrel on her bike. Squirrels are crazy little beasts. I'm convinced they all have death wishes. Ahhh yes, I needed the nature, sun/dirt/air, to center myself. I also needed the time to tire myself out pyshically instead of mentally. It helped me to take a step back and feel like, yes, everything will be okay.

While it may be true that everything won't be okay, when the sun shined on my face and I got mud on my arm I really felt like everything will work out how it's supposed to (which is inevitably in my favor). What can I say, nature makes me an optimist. mmmmm!

No comments: