Wednesday, January 17, 2007

That Ghost Just Isn't Holy Anymore

And this is all easier than I thought. Yeah that. And I'm stuck smiling. And I think I think you're helping it along. I'd say thanks if you could understand. Code-words mark our conversations, and I always wanted to create a secret world. From the begining I didn't know what I was doing, and I still don't. That's perfect clarity. Hope that you feel the same as I. Hope that we feel the same, which is almost impossible. Misallignment is an innate characteristic of human-kind (that's us). Though sometimes maybe we're something more, misanthropic demi-gods. We're a color balanced pair of giggling pirates. Trouble is what we are, and that's how I like it. That's how I intend to keep it. I just can't help but want to be all wrapped up in you. YOU heartless scoundrel.

All in all an exciting start. Classes are tough, but amazing. I'm going to learn a lot this semester. My PR (last PR class I will ever take in my entire life thank'ya jesus!) professor is a stuffed shirt typical shiny shoed three piece suit schmoozer. Tough man who knows his stuff. If I'd planned to work in PR he'd be my god. Luckily I chose writing enter two lovely, quirky, and disturbingly knowledgeable men. Fuck the corporate color scheme, I've got my men.

Life is back in full swing and I'm reading like a scholar, quickly devouring the classics and beyond. If I manage to stay out of trouble, while still letting loose every now and then. We'll be allright. Let the madness commence.

I leave you with this delightful trailer for a wonderful movie that comes highly recommended. I'd love to see it unfortunately I am in the middle of nowhere, so virtually no decent movies come to a "theater near me." The interesting thing about this trailer is how it is marketed. The movie is in Spanish with English sub-titles. The full-length trailer is just a scene montage set to background music, and a cheesy American voice over. Absolutely no mention of sub-titles or even the fact that the film is set in rural Spain . Also, the voice-over announces that the film is brought to you by Picture house, but a graphic flashes on the screen that says "Brought to you by Picture House AND Telecinco." Do Americans hate sub-titles that much? Or is it perhaps the Spanish language? Next thing you know our street signs will be en espanol!!

Pan's Labrynith, catch it if you don't live in the boooonies:

No comments: