Monday, November 20, 2006

Break

Breaks are nice. Catching up on sleep, eating, exercise, crafts, people etc.

STILL NO MAIL. But holy hell the weather is amazing. Late November and I'm not perpetually complaining about the cold. Haily Mary it is a miracle!
Didn't get as much writing done today as I would have liked, but this is today's favorite sentence: I was a grape amongst the prunes.

Run-in with ex-boyfriend #6 last night. It was actually pretty glorious. How run-ins with exes should be. I can only pray that if their is ever a run in with ex-lover it could be half as amazing! Ex#6's jaw dropped. I literally watched his mandible un-hinge.

Tonight for exercise, I perused my roommates dvd collections, and found two gems:

Yoga for Weightloss, bored me to tears.
Carmen Electra's Aerobic Strip Tease, did NOT make me feel sexy, or very aerobic.

Conclusion: Writer defaulted and danced around in her undies for cardio benefits.


NOT SEXY
Not Aerobic

No comments: