Friday, December 21, 2007

Daylight Come and Me Wanna Go Home!

It is late (1:37 a.m.). I never stay up this late anymore. Today has been funny, but I'm in a ridiculously good mood. Just ordered a gift for someone, and I'm really excited about it. I don't think it will make it in time (stupid Chicago mail!), but I'm pretty sure it's worth the wait. Gift giving is fun. Like laughing your pants off. I did a lot of that tonight. Laughing and gift purchasing respectively.

I bought banana chips tonight and now my mouth feels like a warm tropical day. I should eat in bed more often. Maybe I'm sleepy now ...

2 comments:

Grad School Reject said...

I haven't stayed up that late in years. Now I feel old :(

Maybe if I eat some banana chips I will feel better :)

The Last Unicorn said...

Eat the banana chips!!!

Also, people always say I go to bed early I'm so old, but you know what? When I was younger no matter where I was or what I was doing I'd fall asleep by 10:00 every single night!

Sleeping is for the young and old!