Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What once Was

Vh1 was cool for like a second. Now it's just a watered down slightly funnier version of E! network. Today (damn you day time television) I caught the tail end of a Vh1 show titled, "The Fabulous Life of Wall-Street Traders."

Apparently their are some jerks that make a yearly salary of 1.5 billion dollars. The show itself had nothing to do with music by the by. No one needs that much money, except maybe for the continent of Africa or India.

For some reason that show and all those horrible men making money off of everyone else made me very angry. I have a lot more thoughts churning around that go far deeper than Vh1, but I'll just end my post with a question.

Can true personal freedom ever be reached in a framework that is defined wholly by the dollar?

No comments: