Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hometown USA, Garbage City

First things first, yesterday I went on the Raging Bull.

See all those drops? Uh huh. I can't believe I got up enough nerve. Who do I think I am? Next thing you know I won't be afraid to talk to people!

That conquest aside. Holy, Cannoli I have had the best six days of ever. Uh-huh. I got to hang out with a ton of lovely people and not have to worry about following some busy schedule. I also got to eat some delicious vegan carrot cake and snuggle sleep on a back porch and watch an insane performance in Dark Knight. Imax anyone?

I'm so so glad that S. is back and wishing hard that B. didn't have to go back to CT. so soon. It's about fifteen minutes away from the month of August and I think my calendar must be lying to me.

No comments: