Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Packin

Mooving is sort of exciting. I'm really glad I didn't throw out all those boxes I was inexplicably saving from everything ever a couple a months ago when I wondered why I had so many empty boxes lying around.

Also, am I the only one who feels weird about Osama Bin Laden being killed? Besides the decade long man-hunt being strategically irrelevant, I just can't shake this feeling of disgust associated with the whole debacle. I mean no one even parodied him anymore, which like it or not, speaks loudly. It's like that one time with that one kid where I was just conquering something because I needed to prove something to some intangible idea associated with social mores, only this time it took a lot longer and no one's too sure what all the sweat equity proved or to whom.

Somedays my head is totally a pacifist. Shoulder shrug.

No comments: