Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Homeward Bound

Time and space is skewed.
Frisco, Sacramento, Hollywood, Bakersfield, PESCA-Fucking-Dero, Santa Cruz. Insane contrast.
I'm not even sure what day of the week it is.

After one of the more wild nights in my life (I may or may not have given T. a concussion) T. and I roadtripped (three hours) back from Sacramento to our hostel on very little sleep. We ate a little, napped a little, and then tackled miles of Redwood forest. Holy crap.

One minute I'm being that girl and the next I'm taking pictures of banana slugs and being dwarfed by mammoth trees. Who the heck am I? This trip has been crazy. California is crazy. Life is crazy.

Chicago tomorrow before I wreck some more homes. Home tomorrow so I can get back to normal. Whatever that means.

Deep sleep tonight. Goodbyes tomorrow. Watermelon for breakfast. Pictures to come.

No comments: