Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Big Daddy Big Daddy

That last post didn't make too much sense. Sometimes I do that when I get real excited. I have a bug bite on my neck that won't quit itching. It looks like someone mauled me.

The weekend was long and lovely, but it came and went too fast. I am a happy little dreamboat. Happy actually doesn't do my feelings justice. I have a supreme and perpetual feeling of ahhhhhhhh. If that makes any sense. If it doesn't run out and find something that elicits such a feeling, and then relish in it! I'm relishing the hell out of it. (At least on weekends and federal holidays!)

This blog may be quite sparse for the next couple of weeks. The preparation for entrance into graduate school is consuming most of my free time not spent feeling ahhhh. Grad school does NOT make me feel "ahhh." It makes me feel sweaty, nervous, and somewhat reckless. Although, under all the fright, I'm proud of myself. The Last Unicorn is often known for taking the easy way out. Not this time. Despite the fear and large (large) margin for failure, I'm going to see this one through. If it doesn't work out, I know it's not for lack of trying.

No comments: