Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Promises You Can Keep

Even in the grimmest of circumstances, a shift in perspective can create startling change.
- Susan Griffin

Oh man.

Realizations:

I'm taking an extended vacation to a foreign country. Alright, I'm moving to a foreign country in about a week. All.By.My.Self. The Last Unicorn is going to be a teacher, whoop.

Being the only sober person with a bunch of drunks can actually be fun, who'd have thought.

Emotional intimacy is just as important as physical intimacy? I will come to understand the answer to this question statement over time. Love is funny, but so is life. I'm excited to see how this goes.

My baby sister is 18, holy cow, exciting.

Goodbyes are not fun. So I'm just not going to say goodbye anymore, see you later folks.

I haven't even started packing. :(

No comments: