Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today

Today my job consisted of taking off all the cushions of the couch, placing them in the bounciest position on the floor, and dancing wildly to The Clash.

Then I had a break where I drank tea and watched snow flakes float in the sky. After my break I got back to work.

I pulled on all of my snow clothes, diligently applied sunscreen, and then romped around in the snow until my nose was running and my clothes were wet. Then I went into the conservatory and watched koi fish for about twenty minutes.

After that I was really tired so I ate some lunch and then I took a two hour nap. After I woke up I went to the zoo and watched the giraffes eat hay about two feet away from me. Giraffes are the most wonderfully awkward animals ever made. Then I came home, read some books, ate some dinner, and watched polar express.

Being a nanny is definitely the best job ever.

No comments: