Monday, December 01, 2008

Caught Red Handed

I've been working for a couple of hours and my hands are stained the color of new cherries. With streaks across my face I look like a scene out of a horror movie. It feels good to create. So far so good.

In other news:
Secession - Yea for squatters!
Recession - Today the Dow plunged over 600 points when news hit Wall Street that America has been in a recession since December 2007. Fed chairman, Ben Bernanke said he stands ready to lower interest rates yet again. Is that his only answer to an economy imploding in on itself? What happens when the rates hit zero?

I've always fancied pirates.

This Is Change? Obama's foreign policy picks.
Blah blah blah.

Today's entry is so random right? I am a slave to my moods. Where are you sweet Marie?

No comments: