Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I USED TO BE AFRAID OF EVERYTHING

“I think that we are like stars. Something happens to burst us open; but when we burst open and think we are dying; we’re actually turning into a supernova. And then when we look at ourselves again, we see that we’re suddenly more beautiful than we ever were before.” ― C. JoyBell C.

Yea, I'm an optimist, but really, I'm pretty stoked about being unemployed.

All of a sudden about twenty doors seemed to open up in front of me.  Maybe, I'm good at making the best of situations, and maybe things happen exactly as they are supposed to happen.  I am forced to take my nursing career serious.  I am forced to look at how working in an office for a for profit corporation changed me in very subtle ways.  I am at a prime place in my life for something like this to occur monetarily,  spiritually, physically (these wool socks are toasty).  I HAVE TIME.

I think I'm the happiest I've been in a good while.

My life is infused with just the right amount of misfortune, and sometimes that misfortune is just the kick in the ass that I need to jostle me into the present tense.




No comments: