Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ala Fresco

It came on so sudden. The smells and the warmth and the wet. I had actually forgotten what real sunshine felt like on my skin. It couldn't have come at a better time, because I was feeling another wave of melancholy start to creep in, but I effectively fought it off with a broom and a bicycle.

Yes, spring is here. Well technically it's not here until March 20th BUT I'm officially shooing winter out my back door and gingerly inviting Spring in for an extended stay.

Wooo.

1 comment:

CrystalCabinet said...

well, I'm glad things are so damn Springy in your hood. I can't say we've been enjoyed any pleasant Spring surprises. Winter is definitely dead, but Spring is taking its sweet little time and Winter is stinking up the place. We're just in this wet, cold limbo.
Anyway, hope things are peachy.