Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh Inverted World

I've been treated to amazing food (and people) all week (the leftovers are piling up), and today I go and ruin it all by eating mushroom cup noodles whose "best by" date was November of 2007. I think I'm going to be paying for that later.

Currently I am filling out an "aptitude test" for a school I might be working with. I thought about filling it out later because I'm really tired and should be napping, luckily one of the questions on this 'aptitude' test is as follows:

You turn down invitation to happy hour with co-workers:
0 Always 0 Occasionally 0 Almost Never 0 Never

I'm assuming that since Korea's national past time is drinking that they are not wondering if I am an alcoholic. So I can only assume that this is to test whether or not they will gain a drinking buddy out of this. Does that come with a salary bonus!?

No comments: