Thursday, June 05, 2008

It was Hot and Cold All at Once.



I miss you. Come across the borders, and then my borders, and then we'll come together.

Oh gosh that was honest.

More honesty? I'm embarrassed that I ever tried to convince you (and myself that I could leave you on the other side of the world). Shrug. As Emerson once wrote, "consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." Don't ever believe anything I say. Ha ha.

I'm more tired than I have been in a million minutes (can't you tell). I'm out of work (for the week, yipee) also done dodging people making small talk from high school. Eff that noise, I'm not rude, I just don't care to talk to you. C'mon you don't really want to talk to me either!

I feel as though I'm drunk on the summer air. I drank too much and maybe I should prepare myself for the hangover.

No comments: