Sunday, March 04, 2007

cough cough

My cough is keeping me awake, and I think my heat may be broken? It is cold, and this blanket* isn't warm enough. Half-way through Lolita, by Nabokov and it just blows my mind. Nabokov's poetic prose style and story structure is both brilliant and perverse. Insatiable.

I realized that this week is mid-term. March. Roughly one month left in semester. Oh my word. I've neglected a great many people, and Wise-one my dear a call and late night rendezvous is far overdue. My most sincere apologies.
My time in current said location: don't stop to breath because you will miss it. This my friends makes me nervous.

Let's see if I can pull of all tasks given in the month of March.

Oh this must be thrown into my blog for pick me ups and good measure

Valentine's Day Morning:
His and hers, slumbering sweets, taken by roommate.
That sly devil (bless her everlasting soul).
Okay I only permit myself one schmoopy act per week. It was a long week.
This picture unfailingly makes me smile.

GRE word(s):
licentious- adjective
1: lacking legal or moral restraints; especially : disregarding sexual restraints 2: marked by disregard for strict rules of correctness

profligate-noun,adjective
1:
a person given to wildly extravagant and usually grossly self-indulgent expenditure
2:
completely given up to dissipation and licentiousness

* O p I ate
feels like you're wrapped up in a big warm blanket.
Only happier,
and warmer.

I promised myself in 2007 I'd do my best to break down internal fear
and affectations. Bottoms up.

No comments: